Friday, July 31, 2009

The Zoo

We went to Tautphaus Park Zoo today with Grandpa Sanderson. The kids loved it! We were able to see a variety of animals. These were a few of our favorites.We found the monkey's fascinating! We saw so many different kinds and sizes. We loved just watching them swing from rope to rope. There was this one monkey that would land on the ledge by the window whenever Todd turned to walk away. It hit the glass pretty hard the first time and scared us to death! We were prepared for it after that.
We saw the cutest baby flamingo that was only a week old. It's standing on the rock at the feet of the tallest flamingo.
Carter and Hali spent 5 days in Utah with Grandma and Grandpa. Paige was so happy to have her playmates back. We sure missed them!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Baby Flamingos! So cute.
Good luck on "Thing that shall not be named" :)

T said...

My goodness, look how much YOUR kids have grown. I can't believe how big Carter is! Time really does fly by! Hope you are doing good, and thanks for popping in on our blog. I just love blogging! Summer crazies kept me from it for a while, but now that the kids are back into school, I'll be more diligent at updates. Take care!

Debbie said...

Oh Diane! How I've missed you and your family. You guys have been on our minds lately. I really hope all is going good with you guys. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! You look great too by the way! :)