Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Paige

Today was Paige's 4th birthday! We drove to Boise early this morning for a baby blessing and Paige was all smiles when I told her happy birthday at 4:00 AM. She was so excited! Aunt Janet had a cupcake for each of the kids with a candle to blow out. Paige opened a few presents while we were traveling and then we had more presents and cake & ice cream when we got home.




Paige has such a funny personality and keeps us laughing. The only thing she wanted for her birthday was slippers. How easy is that?! She loves to color, play with dolls and little matchbox cars, do puzzles, sing and dance, and loves to play with Carter and Hali after school. She is honest and isn't afraid to say what is on her mind. Her newest found love is doing subtraction flashcards with Todd. She wants to be as big as her brother and sister. We love you, Paige!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Paige! Your hair is looking so long and beautiful. Diane yours is also looking great and SHORT! Your cakes look amazing. Where do you find time?

Anonymous said...

take your clothes off for me honey pot but leave your panties on, my hand goes in them and my fingers in your warm, moist little pussy, I love how it feels to have a toddlers cotton panties rubbing my hand as I finger her, when I look after my granddaughter I have my hand in her panties most of the time she has the softest little pussy, you giggle, kick and squeal as I work you good, I want your panties soaked in pussy juice before they come off, I slowly pull them off and spread your legs and suck your pussy until you quiver and buck in orgasm, I take your little panties to sniff when I jerk off, happy birthday!!