Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Sneaky Surprise

Have you ever been in a situation where you thought you knew exactly what was going on, only to find out that you had absolutely no clue? That's me! Mom, Hali, Paige and I drove to Dave's house tonight for what I thought was a "Sanderson Family get-together". Blaine and his family are here from California, my mom came up from Utah, and I even had Kari try and talk Dad into coming up for it (thinking he would be the only family member not there). But as I started walking toward the backyard, I noticed a car that looked like my mother-in-law's and wondered why it was there. As I turned the corner, there sat Todd's mom and sister, my Aunts, Kari, Tatum and Aubrey, plus all the kids. I'm sure I was quite a sight because I was so confused as to why everyone was at this get-together until someone said it was a baby shower for me. Being our 4th child, I never even imagined having another baby shower. Everyone was very sneaky and quiet about the whole thing. So, it was a family get-together, just different than I though it would be. Thanks, Aubrey, Tatum and Kari for planning such a fun night!
All 4 of my Aunts (Barbara, Mary Louise, Rita and Kathy) and my mom, holding Macy.
Tatum, Jaci, Kreed, Allie, Aubrey and Myley
Hali, Paige and Kari
Julie and Louise
Hannah and Jaci

1 comment:

Miriam Lusk said...

So sorry I missed it! Hope all is well!