Monday, October 20, 2008

Carter's 8th Birthday



Carter turned 8 on Thursday, the 16th! He is all boy! I'm not sure if he was more excited about the Transformers wrapping paper, or the gifts inside, but all said and done he had a great day. He is a very social little guy. He likes to be the last one to leave school to make sure he tells everyone goodbye. If there is a wrestling/tickling match going on, he is right in the middle of it. He loves Transformers, Legos, and food. Carter designed his birthday cake this year. He brought me a drawing of what he wanted it to look like and what colors to use. He enjoyed building the crane and truck to go on it. I was a little sad he didn't want me to do the Lego cake I was planning on, but his was much simpler and he loved it!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

YAY!!!! Welcome to the bandwagon! I'm so excited to keep in touch this way. I can't believe how old your kids are. I can still remember when they were all born! Crazy how time flies!!!

The Robinson's said...

Hey Diane!!!! Its good to see you and your family. I can't believe how big your kids are and that they all have birthdays in October! You guys are too close to us to not hang out. Maybe one of these times the Lake thing will actually go through. I'm excited though to be regularly stalking your blog. Welcome aboard!

Shannon Robinson

Anonymous said...

happy birthday buddy, lets get naked in bed and I will suck your cock while I stretch that sweet, tight little boipussy with my fingers, I know you can't cum but I just love having a little boy's cock in my mouth, now it is your turn and since I started teaching you at 3 you have learnt to suck really good but remember I like you to show me the cum before you swallow, now I get you on your knees and you see why I wanted that sweet little pussy stretched, lots of lube and I slowly push my hard cock in you, your tight little sphincter gives and you scream as my cock goes in you, DAMN!! I love tight little boys, I know it hurts to start but soon you will learn to enjoy it there is nothing better than feeling your pussy full of cum, I can't wait until you can put your cock in me and cum, I you are sooooo tight I cum really quick and watch it dripping from you, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sweet tight little pussy I want it again