Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lollipop Reflector

I always have good intentions to journal the funny things our kids say and do, but for some reason, I rarely get it done. I am finding that I actually do it now that I am blogging. Being able to have a picture with the saying is so much more fun. Paige and I saw this reflector when we were on a walk and she quickly said, "A lollipop!" I explained to her that it was a reflector and told her what it was for. She thought for a few seconds and said, "Yea. A lollipop!" I don't think I will see reflectors, just as reflectors anymore. Too Cute!

3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

One lick of that and she'll know its not a lollipop!! If only reflectors tasted as good....

Hannah said...

Don't you just love how simple everything is to kids?! It just makes sense.

Aubrey said...

Too Cute!