Monday, October 11, 2010

Paige's Birthday

Paige turned 5 today! It was an eventful birthday, not ordinary by any means. She and I played a competitive game of Go Fish in the morning and she will tell you, she "smoked me, 6 to 2". I had a Dr. appointment in the afternoon and they kept me to get me started.

She loved the cake Todd got for her and for dinner, they carried on our October tradition of Square Pumpkins from Arctic Circle. Paige really wanted a Barbie scooter for her birthday. So Todd handed her this "Barbie scooter" and she said, "Dad, I didn't want a scooter for my Barbies, I wanted a Barbie scooter for me to ride." He told her to go outside and try it out and she thought he was crazy. He finally got her out there and this is what she found....

Then she came to the hospital to open the rest of her presents. I was glad to be a part of the festivities, even if it was just for a little bit.

Happy Birthday, Wiggles. We love you!

No comments: