Saturday, June 25, 2011

February

Hayden started sucking his thumb! We have never had a thumb-sucker in our family and now was not the time to start. So I would watch him for a minute and think how cute he was, then pull it out. He didn't like his binkie because his mouth was just to small for it. He would either gag or just couldn't keep it in. Luckily the thumb only lasted about a month and he grew into his binkie.
Hali had a science fair at school and was given the theme of Force and Motion. She was so excited to do this. She put a lot of time and effort into her project and did it mostly on her own.

Carter was invited to go play hockey one night with our neighbor. He has never been on skates, not even rollerskates! He was out on the ice for a few hours and fell A LOT! He yelled through the glass to me, "This is hard!!!" But he always jumped right back up and kept going. After all the warm-ups and drills, the boys played a game and he even scored a goal. He was pretty happy! I was impressed he stuck with it and didn't slow down. I would have thrown in the towel!






3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sweet! You are back. Fun updates. The paint on Carters racer looks real nice.

Sally G. said...

Diane!!!

I am so out of the loop and found this blog bookmarked from eons ago. I can't believe how much the kids are growing! I miss having such amazing neighbors as you. And you had another! So happy for your family. You all are often in my thoughts! Email me at smdavis312@yahoo.com if you ever get a chance. I would love to hear more about how you all are doing! Tell everyone hi for me!

Much love,
Sally (Davis) Groesbeck

Anonymous said...

love to take his thumb out and put my c--k in, I miss having baby's around as my ex did home daycare, it feels great having the warm, soft, gummy, wet little mouth suck you and i loved helping do diaper changes just rub a little bit, lick too, toddlers were fun too you can just "play" and they can't tell, potty training time was my fav, and had a couple of them a bit older that liked it and I enjoyed their tight little bums, just enough in to blow not hurt them