Sunday, June 26, 2011

March

On March 10-14, Todd & I, and my parents went to Las Vegas for the Mountain West Tournament. We watched a lot of basketball, which was great! We had plenty of things to do during the day when we didn't have games to watch.
We went to the Shark Reef exhibit at Mandalay Bay and I wished our kids would have been with us to see it. They would have loved it!

My favorite was the Long Nose Saw Shark. The picture doesn't do it justice, but it was awesome!

We went to Hoover Dam and took a tour inside and saw the huge generators. It was really interesting and I thought of Carter the whole time. He would have loved it!


We had a lunch buffet at Bellagio one day (yum!), went to a movie at 12:00 am (so late!), and had no time for shopping (Todd was saved!).

We had a great time and dreaded coming back to the frigid Idaho weather. Good thing our kids were here to give us reason to come home. We sure missed them!

No comments: